- The Abbey, 1736 Spring St
- Aire Serv of Quincy, 301 S 7th St
- Allie’s Antiques & Collectibles, 128 W.Collins, Mendon, Il
- American Business Women’s Association
- Applebee’s, 3827 Broadway St
- The Art Center, 1515 Jersey
- Arts Quincy, 300 Civic Center Plz Ste 244
- Basic Kneads, 2533 N. 12th
- Bergman Nurseries, 3607 N. 12th
- Bobby’s Basino, 4827 State St
- BoodaLu Steakhouse, 117 Hampshire
- Brown Drug, 1121 Maine St
- Chick’s On The River, 236 N Front Street
- Christensen Golf Academy, 3915 S. 24th
- Created for Motion, 105 N 36th St
- Custom Turf, Inc., (217) 222-3282
- Designer’s Edge Day Spa, 532 N 12th
- Domestics Etc., 119 N. 6th St., Quincy Mall
- Drakes Steak & Ale, 201 S 3rd St.
- Eagle’s Nest Hotel & Conference Center, 300 Gardner Expy
- Emerald City Jewelers, 3236 Broadway
- Essential Oils Quincy, 332 S 8th St
- Exhaust and Auto Center, 800 N. 24th
- Expressions By Christine, 711 Maine St
- FatBack’s Smokin’ Racks BBQ, 901 N. 24th
- For Home and Her, 644 Maine St
- Frericks Plants and Imports, 3400 N. 12th
- GameMasters, Inc., 5100 Broadway
- Gem City Gymnastics & Tumbling, LLC, 2010 Jennifer Ln
- Gem City Pizzeria & Mexican, 1801 State St
- Glass One, 600 Jersey
- Green Pro Services, 401 N 4th St.
- Kelly’s Restaurant, 2902 Broadway
- Kirlin’s Gifts, 3335 Quincy Mall
- Krazy Cakes Cafe and Bakery, 512 Hampshire St
- Love It or Leave It, 115 N 4th St
- Madison and Davis Bicycle Shop, 912 S. 8th
- Mark Twain Casino Restaurant & Gift Shop, LaGrange MO
- Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant – Jennifer Webster, (407) 587-9770
- Mi Jalapeño, 3120 Broadway St
- Mississippi Valley Council, Boy Scouts of America, 2336 Oak St
- MS Communications, 510 Maine St, Ste 214
- New Best Buffet, Inc, 5325 Oak St
- Quincy Books, 3734 Broadway
- Quincy Bow Pro, 3112 Broadway
- Quincy Community Theatre, 300 Civic Center Plaza
- Quincy Fairfield Inn & Suites, 4415Broadway
- Quincy Hospitality House, 1129 Oak St
- Quincy Noon Kiwanis, PO Box 57, Quincy
- Quincy Public Library, 526 Jersey
- Quincy Racquet Club, 3336 State
- Quincy Symphony Orchestra Association, 200 N. 8th, Ste. 102
- Redbud Yoga, 640 S 5th St Ste B
- Relax Quincy Spas, 421 N 22nd St
- Reliable Pest Solutions, (217) 222-0180
- Riverside Smokehouse & Grill, 222 S 3rd St
- Ruby Ribbon Fashions & Shapewear/Mary Kay Cosmetics, (217) 653-7198
- Savemore Carpets/Carpet and Rug Gallery 926 Vermont
- Schafer Chiropractic 307 N 36th , Ste 204
- Scotties Fun Spot, 8000 Broadway
- ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration,(217) 222-9123
- Slumberland Furniture, 3203 Broadway St (Quincy Mall)
- SERVPRO Carpet Cleaning, Quincy,(217) 223-2993
- SPECS, 195 S 36th St
- Sprout’s Inn, 2814 N 12th St
- Stark’s Studios, (217) 430-2679
- Sturhahn Jewelers, 2801 Broadway Ste. 300
- TCBY, 1735 State St.
- Thyme Square Bakery & Café, 615 Hampshire
- Tiramisú, 137 N. 3rd
- Tony’s Too, 4821 Oak (in the Holiday Inn)
- Tower of Pizza, 2635 Broadway
- Woodward Fencing, 33289 State Hwy 96
- Yellow Kiss Boutique, 609 Hampshire
Chamber Buck FAQ’s
Using Chamber Bucks
What is a Chamber Buck?
Chamber Bucks are a gift certificate that can be spent at any participating Quincy Area Chamber Member business that accepts them. (See above)
Where Can I Use Chamber Bucks?
You can redeem Chamber Bucks for products or services from participating Chamber Members. Looking for something specific? Check out our searchable Chamber Guide or view the list on the Chamber Bucks Info Sheet at the top of this page.
How Do I Use Chamber Bucks?
You must redeem your Chamber Bucks at one location toward a single purchase of equal or greater value. If your purchase is less than the amount of your Chamber Buck, you forfeit the balance.
Do Chamber Bucks Expire?
Chamber Bucks do not expire.
Giving Chamber Bucks
Why Buy Chamber Bucks?
We love keeping shopping dollars local! Chamber Bucks may only be used at local participating Chamber Member businesses. They make perfect gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, giveaways or incentive programs.
Who Buys Chamber Bucks?
Anyone can buy them! Many employers purchase in bulk to hand out to employees for occasions throughout the year.
What denominations can I purchase Chamber Bucks in?
The minimum purchase for Chamber Bucks is $10 but can be ordered in amounts greater than that. Commonly Chamber Bucks are ordered for $10, $15, $20, $25, $30, $35, $40, $45, or $50.
Remember, any Chamber Buck certificate must be redeemed at one location toward a single purchase of equal or greater value. If the purchase is less than the amount of your Chamber Bucks, the balance is forfeited.
How Do I Buy Chamber Bucks?
Quincy Area Chamber of Commerce Office
300 Civic Center Plaza, Suite 245, Quincy, IL 62301
Bank of Springfield
1111 Maine St, Quincy, IL 62301
220 N 48th St, Quincy, IL 62301
First Bankers Trust Company
All Quincy locations.
1132 Broadway St, Quincy, IL 62301
Peoples Prosperity Bank
3215 Maine St, Quincy, IL 62301
200 N 33rd St, Quincy, IL 62301
State Street Bank
801 State St, Quincy, IL 62301
What Information Do I Provide When Placing an Order?
- Donor’s name (person giving the Chamber Bucks)
- Amount and denomination of Chamber Bucks
- Number of envelopes needed
- Method of payment
*Chamber Bucks may be purchased with cash, check or debit/credit card with a $2 card processing fee. Chamber Members can request an invoice.
Redeeming Chamber Bucks
As a Business Owner, How Do I Cash Chamber Bucks?
1. Thank your customer for choosing to shop locally.
2. Write your organizations name on each individual Chamber Buck.
3. Total the amount of Chamber Bucks you would like to redeem on a document and enclose in an envelope with the Chamber Bucks being redeemed.
4. Mail or deliver the Chamber Bucks to:
Quincy Area Chamber of Commerce 300 Civic Center Plaza, Suite 245 Quincy, IL 62301
5. Your Chamber Bucks will be totaled, counted, and approved. We will remit payment to your organization in a 2-week time period after they have been received and processed.
Is There A Processing Fee?
The Quincy Area Chamber of Commerce withholds a $1 processing fee for each individual Chamber Buck being redeemed.
Ex. $50.00 redeemed – $1.00 processing fee = $49.00 spent locally!