YP (Young Professionals) serves young adults age 18-40 by offering professional development with “Lunch and Learns”, “Meet the CEOs”, socials and volunteer events. You can follow YP on Facebook and Instagram @YPQuincy, you can also be added to the email list by contacting Jarid Jones, YP Director. All invitations to events go out via email. There is no fee to be a YP member if you are already a Chamber member.
If you work for a Chamber member – YOU are a Chamber member!
Non-Chamber member fee is $100/year
2020 Young Professionals of Quincy Advisory Council
Benefits of Joining
Employers benefit from sending their younger employees to the Young Professionals of Quincy because they will strengthen and develop skills that make them more valuable employees, their morale will improve and they will feel appreciated by their employer.
- Meeting new people and developing new business opportunities
- Expanding your network of business contacts
- Increasing your visibility through attendance and participation
- Unique volunteer opportunities
- Strengthening your teamwork skills by joining a committee
- Strengthening your leadership skills by serving as a committee or executive board chair
- Broadening your knowledge base and skills through useful programs and presentations, including learning from both your peers and more experienced professionals
Young Professionals of Quincy Sponsor 2020
Gem of the Gem City
The Young Professionals of Quincy has launched the Gem of the Gem City Recognition Program. This program will feature individuals that are making a significant impact in our community.
These are the three categories measured:
Click here to submit nominations.
Recognized Gems of the Gem City
January 2020 – Gem of the Gem City awarded to Kelsey Deters, The District
February 2020 – Gem of the Gem City awarded to Jordan Terford, Koontz Properties, LLC
March 2020 – Gem of the Gem City awarded to Lucas Frageman, McGinnis Insurance
April 2020 – Gem of the Gem City awarded to Emily Pridemore, Freiburg Insurance
May 2020 – Gem of the Gem City awarded to Laura Tenhouse, Quincy Medical Group
June 2020 – Gem of the Gem City awarded to Adam Duesterhaus, United Way of Adams County